The End of an Era

I've taken the decision to stop writing a weekly box office report. It's been a huge part of my life for many years, and I've done my best to turn in a report every Sunday evening, but all (quite) good things must come to an end.

Writing about film box office is a strange game, and offers something a little different most weekends. You're writing about film, but in a different way to a critic or a fan. I've never been a very good reviewer but in brief moments, I considered myself a pretty good box office reporter. I will miss writing each week, but for reasons I can't quite explain, now seems like the right time to stop.

I want to thank every one who has read, commented and shared the weekly reports, I hope people found something entertaining and informative within. I tried to fill them with things that you'd not often see in other similar work, and I hope that made them different enough for people to seek out and enjoy. I did my best to research any facts and figures I used because I felt that if people were willing to give up their time to read my work, they deserved something worthy of that effort in return. I hope I succeeded in that.

Box Office Voodoo will stay online until the domain name expires, and if I get chance one day, I'll compile all the reports I have into one document and make it freely available. If you're in need of an excellent replacement, I can't recommend Scott Mendelson's Forbes column highly enough.

Thank you for your time and support over the days, months and years, it has always been very much appreciated.
Suka artikel ini ?

About Nala Firdaus

Admin Blog

Join This Site Show Konversi KodeHide Konversi Kode Show EmoticonHide Emoticon

Silakan berkomentar dengan sopan